Boyd & Kummer LLC provides high quality legal services at prices you can afford. If you are looking for litigation counsel, then something very serious is confronting you, your family or your business. This is when you need an aggressive advocate to protect you and champion your interests. Our lawyers have extensive skill and experience in State and Federal Court.
- Civil Litigation – including: litigating commercial disputes; contract litigation; collections; bankruptcy adversary actions (when your debtor filed for bankruptcy and does not want to pay you); bankruptcy preference action; chancery disputes; professional malpractice.
- Business Representation – including: setting up businesses; operating agreements; partnership disputes; contract review; mergers & acquisitions; licensing issues; employment issues.
- Real Estate Litigation – including: mold litigation; specific performance; partition; condominium disputes; Residential Real Property Disclosure Act litigation (defects the seller failed to disclose to you) and negligence/fraud (i.e. you sold a house which leaks or floods; your developer/contractor performed a defective job); mechanics lien actions; trespass actions.
- Personal Injury and Civil Rights – including: motor vehicle accidents, slip and fall injuries; injuries due to battery; section 1983 actions; police brutality; malicious prosecutions; petitions for certificates of innocence; accidents on the job; slander and libel.
- Driving Under The Influence – including: DUIs involving alcohol/drugs in cars, boats and snowmobiles as well as reckless homicides;
- Criminal Defense – including: battery; possession of controlled substance; disorderly conduct; aggravated sexual assault/abuse; possession of stolen property and expungements to clear up your record.
- DCFS investigations and litigation – including representation in connection with DCFS investigations as well as appeals after an indicated finding.